Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sample Time:||5-7 Days||Brand Name:||Customized|
|Shipping Ways:||By Sea/ By Air||Package:||1 Set / Poly Bag|
|Advantage:||Travel Friendly||Style:||Brush Set|
Round Concealer Buffing Brush,
Private Label Concealer Buffing Brush
Precise Round Concealer Buffing Brush Private Label Makeup Brushes
The professional brush is made of synthetic bristles. This brush allows you to perfectly apply cream or liquid concealer in the eye area, the wings of the nose, and also mask redness. Brush perfectly distributes concealer and tonal tool. Allows you to accurately apply and gently feather the product. Can also be used for cream shades.
1. Hair: exquisite quality uncut nature hair that gently and evenly apply make-up onto delicate skin.
2. Ferrule: strong alloy material to ensure durability and tight holding between hair and handle, giving stability in motion.
3. Handle: genuine wood handle with six times lacquered finishing, providing you control and effortless application in use.
4. Reusable professional bag to organize and protect the brushes also can used to carry makeup products.
5. Each brush and belt are carefully made by skilled craftsmen using advanced manufacturing techniques.
6. Can choose ideal brush(es) from the modle set for OEM/ODM.
Private Label Makeup Brush
What are the benefits of private labeling?
Make your cosmetics
products stand out
by printing your
on the products
is an effect marketing
tool that allows
you to showcase
your brand and
from the competition. More and more
cosmetic brand and makeup artists are
having their own private label makeup
How much does our private labeling cost?
• There is a one-time fee(emboss way 40USD each mould size; silk printing 20USD each logo mould size) for us to produce your logo film and dye plates.
Note: Your order may require multiple moulds fee due to different component sizes.
• The custom brush set up fee is $10 per item, per order for every run.
Please note: your order may require multiple set ups due to different component sizes.
• The print fee is $0.3 per brush for labor cost when for sampling process
We require your final artwork in Adobe Illustrator or PDF format.
Bulk order or lager order printing cost in our offer unit cost will cover for you!
What is the minimum private label order?
• For makeup brushes, the minimum quantity is 500pcs for brush set, individual brushes is for 500pcs.
Special brush minimum will as detail communication!
• For makeup brushes cost, quantity discounts are available for larger orders.
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
A Word on Brush Materials
The bristles on makeup brushes come in one of three forms: natural, synthetic, or hybrid. You may find sets that include brushes made of one type of bristle, or a mix of each. That mix is usually by design, since each type of bristle lends itself to a specific type of makeup.
Made from real animal hair, natural bristles have a porous structure that makes them perfect for picking up color from powder cosmetics, but they’re not as ideal for cream and liquid products.
Because synthetic bristles aren’t as absorbent as their natural counterparts, cream blushes and liquid foundation won’t get trapped their bristles, and they blend eyeshadow and other cosmetics to a natural finish without removing much color. They’re still no match for natural bristles when it comes to applying powders.
You can often spot hybrid brushes by their telltale two-tone design, as each individual bristle in is made of both natural animal hair and synthetic material. Combining these two materials creates a versatile tool that lends itself to applying and blending virtually any type of makeup.
Contact Person: Jennifer Deng