Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lead Time:||30-45 Days||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Logo:||Welcome Private Label||Customs HS Code:||9603290090|
Over All Eye Blending Private Label Makeup Brushes Taklon Fiber Makeup Brushes
With its long, fluffy bristles designed for silky-soft application, you can kiss goodbye to panda eyes forever.
This blend brush is perfect for applying base colour over your entire lid. And it’s equally as good for softening any harsh lines or edges. Its curved tip lets you blend out darker colours from the corner of your eye for a flawless finish.
Now you can recreate that look you spotted online with ease. So easy, in fact, you could (almost) do it with both eyes closed.
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models, quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f. Your ideal packing way
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
About Order FAQ:
Q. How could I get a sample?
A. Email us about all the specification, and then we will produce it for you, if it is regular samples in stock
it is always free, the delivery charge collect.
Q. For makeup beginners, what brush range do you suggest?
A. We do not especially have a brush range for makeup beginners, but if you choose brushes from our
basic selection range, they are quite easy to use for anyone.
Our Basic selection range contains various standard brushes gathered from other ranges.
Q. Do you test on animals?
A. Our products are 100% cruelty-free. We never test products on animals.
Q. How do I keep my brush in the best condition?
A. Here are a few simple pointers to keeping your brush in pristine conditions:
1.Clean your brush once a week.
2.Store your brush in a dry place.
3.Stand the brushes up on a counter instead of storing them in a bag or drawer.
Q. What materials are used for the brushes?
A. A Vonira brush consists of a six times lacquered brush handle made of genuine wood, a resistant brass/ aluminum ferrule and finest natural and synthetic hair. An exception is our bamboo brushes.
Q. Do you use ingredients of animal origin?
A. Yes, we do as Vonira is not an entirely vegan company. However, we offer a wide selection of vegan products and emphasize particularly that all of our products are 100% cruelty free.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
Contact Person: Christine