Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:
animal hair makeup brushes,
private label cosmetic brushes
Fluffy Black Goat Hair Detail Blending Private Label Makeup Brush
This brush precisely blends products into small areas, such as the inner corner of the eyes. It can be used with gel eyeliners or liquid products.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· No falling off, no cracking
4· Long lasting, long after-sale service
5· No streaks, no fading color
6· Environmental material
7.Natural Animal Hairs
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models,quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f.Your ideal packing way
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted
from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.
Contact Person: Linda Li