Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sample Time:||5-7 Days||Lead Time:||30-45 Days|
|FOB Port:||Shenzhen||Packing:||Poly Bag|
|Used With:||Use With Gel, Cream Or Powder Liners||Place Of Origin:||Changsha|
animal hair makeup brushes,
private label cosmetic brushes
Private Label Natural Goat Hair Precision Makeup Brushes Eye Makeup Brush
The small pointed eye brush indicated to fade below the eyes to give a vivid eye look.
1.Pointed, thin and firm head.
2. Create precise eyelook base.
3. The ferrule is made with high performance brass for durability and strength.
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models,quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f.Your ideal packing way
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
About Order FAQ:
Q. How could I get a sample?
A. Email us about all the specification, and then we will produce it for you, if it is regular samples in stock,
it is always free, the delivery charge collect.
Q. What's your typical delivery time?
A. Depending on your order amount and quality level, the manufacturing process will usually take 30-35
days before final shipment.Special high end or luxury handcrafted craftsmanship products normally need
Q. My package is missing or defective products. What can I do?
A. Please contact our support team and we will confirm your order with the package contents.
We apologize for any inconveniences! Any problem in your aftersale-service, which causes customer bad
reviews or negative feedback,you are welcome to contact us immediately!We would be more than happy
help you solve it together!
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
Reshape the bristles after washing.
Contact Person: Jennifer Deng