Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sample Time:||5-7 Days||Lead Time:||30-45 Days|
|Material:||Synthetic/ Vegan Taklon||Logo:||Customized|
animal hair makeup brushes,
cosmetic brush kit
Round Concealer Buffer Brush Private Label Makeup Brushes 100% Vegan Free
When you’ve burnt the candle at both ends, you need to reach for this Concealing Buffing Brush.
Its super-soft bristles are perfect for disguising dark circles and reducing fine lines. This brush is literally designed for post-party mornings.
Made from vegan-friendly fibres, this brush is hypoallergenic, and anti-bacterial. With a little concealing product, you’ll look like a million dollars again in no time.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models,quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f.Your ideal packing way
Brush Storage and Care Tips
1. Wood handle brushes should always be stored flat or hanging down to prevent water from soaking into the handle.
2. Do not store brushes in cramped quarters where the hairs can get bent out of shape and break.
3. While brushes are not made to last forever, good care can help extend their life time significantly.
4. Try not to soak handles. Water levels should only be to the start of the ferrule. Wetting handles will cause handle
cracking and loosening of the ferrules. Dry handles after every cleaning.
5. Clean on a regular basis depending on use. Professional makeup artists will require a more regular cleaning regimen.
6. Occasionally, you can clean the brushes with a gentle shampoo, reshape and lie flat to dry completely before use.
7. Be gentle when cleaning brushes. Coarse scrubbing can permanently damage the hairs.
8. For natural hair brushes, occasionally use conditioner. This will keep the hairs from drying out and breaking.
Contact Person: Jennifer Deng