Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Welcome Private Label
|By Sea/ By Air
animal hair makeup brushes,
private label cosmetic brushes
Best Eye Primer Blending Makeup Brush With Natural Pure Sable Hair
The perfect shape and density to pack shadow on your lid for a beautiful and controlled application.
1. Pure natural sable hair makes this excellent for eyeshadow blending
2. Experience the light feel of cruelty-free natural bristles, which are selected for premium softness and bundled into a durable brass ferrule.
3. Specially sheered brush tip absorbs the perfect amount of eye shadow and provides long lasting color saturation.
4. The comfort curved brush contours the eye with natural gliding strokes for easy and accurate eye shadow application.
5. Brings a vivid and layered finish.
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models, quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f. Your ideal packing way
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
About Order FAQ:
Q. How could I get a sample?
A. Email us about all the specification, and then we will produce it for you, if it is regular samples in stock
it is always free, the delivery charge collect.
Q. What's your typical delivery time?
A. Depending on your order amount and quality level, the manufacturing process will usually take 30-35
days before final shipment.Special high end or luxury handcrafted craftsmanship products normally need
Q. My package is missing or defective products. What can I do?
A. Please contact our support team and we will confirm your order with the package contents.
We apologize for any inconveniences! Any problem in your aftersale-service, which causes customer bad
reviews or negative feedback,you are welcome to contact us immediately!We would be more than happy
help you solve it together!
Q. How could we know that our product be manufactured according to our quality specifications?
A. We vonira will assign you your very own agent to help you monitor the whole manufacturing process of
your goods.We will constantly update you about raw material preparation, such as packages, handles,
bristles and ferrules, and send you actual photos of those materials.
Q. How could our company be your agent?
A. Email us all the specification about your company, and the quantity you could order each year and
each order, then we negotiate about this.
Q. For makeup beginners, what brush range do you suggest?
A. We do not especially have a brush range for makeup beginners, but if you choose brushes from our
basic selection range, they are quite easy to use for anyone.
Our Basic selection range contains various standard brushes gathered from other ranges.
How to Choose An Ideal Brush?
Flat: Suitable for finishing and powder brushes. You can easily glide brushes with flat bristles from side to side, good for contouring.
Round: This standard bristle shape provides moderate coverage but enables you to easily achieve a seamless finish.
Round and Flat: Suitable for a powder brush as it provides a polished look and creates great colors.
Pointed: The pointed shape of bristles offers good control, you will easily achieve natural blending of colors. Suitable for blusher or highlighter brush.
Domed: You can easily achieve a radiant and polished look with this shape of bristles. Buff in a circular motion and glide gently on your skin.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.
Contact Person: Linda Li