Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lead Time:||30-45 Days||Brush Material:||Nature Fiber|
|Used With:||Foundation||User:||Professional Artist / Starters|
private label cosmetic brushes,
cosmetic brush kit
Short Kabuki Buffer Private Label Makeup Brushes Round Buffing Brush
A domed top kabuki brush used to buff powder and blend foundation.
1. Super soft and luxuriously dense petite brush perfect for Base application.
2. 100% vegan and cruelty free synthetic hair brings ultra softness.
3.Its flat top is best used for buffing on powder base in short strokes to create buildable coverage which leaves the skin looking smooth and radiant.
4. Each brush handle is made from 100% nature wood and our synthetic brush bristles are dense and plush, making them perfect for mineral application.
5.Its compact design makes it easily portable, taking up little room in makeup bag, perpect for on-the-go.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3.100% cruelty free
4. No falling off, no cracking
5. Long lasting, long after-sale service
6. No streaks, no fading color
7. Environmental material
8. AQL Standard QC Inspection
9·Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow for custom private label information:
a. Brush models,quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f.Your ideal packing way
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
Contact Person: Jennifer Deng