Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sample:||Available||Lead Time:||30-45 Days|
private label cosmetic brushes,
cosmetic brush kit
Luxury Multi- Purpose Sable / Kolinsky Hair Eyeshadow Blending Brush
It is a medium, tapered flat brush with natural fibers that is ideal for application of powder products on the eyes and face. Thanks to it natrual sable brush head, this brush also great for cream products application. Ideal for application of eye shadow. The flat, tapered shape fits perfectly on the lid and allows for packing of color for maximum payoff. This medium-sized tapered brush is also ideal for contouring the face
How to Choose An Ideal Brush?
Flat: Suitable for finishing and powder brushes. You can easily glide brushes with flat bristles from side to side, good for contouring.
Round: This standard bristle shape provides moderate coverage but enables you to easily achieve a seamless finish.
Round and Flat: Suitable for a powder brush as it provides a polished look and creates great colors.
Pointed: The pointed shape of bristles offers good control, you will easily achieve natural blending of colors. Suitable for blusher or highlighter brush.
Domed: You can easily achieve a radiant and polished look with this shape of bristles. Buff in a circular motion and glide gently on your skin.
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.
Contact Person: Jennifer Deng