Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Items Per Set:
animal hair makeup brushes,
private label cosmetic brushes
Private Label Makeup Brushes Precise Angled Makeup Face Brush
A cruelty free, multi-use basic makeup brush to create soft contours with blush or bronzer and blend it all out easily with the angled face brush. This plush and durable, full face brush enhances the complexion in seconds with two dense, vegan friendly brushes in one versatile tool. The angled cheek brush works across a range of cream formulas and is custom crafted to fit perfectly into the palette’s blush pans with plush, super-soft bristles that blend and contour along the cheekbone.
1. 100% Brand new and high quality.
2. Made of high quality synthetic fibers,soft and silky to touch,makes applying makeup a luxurious experience,fantastic for everyday use with long lasting performance.
3. Handle are made with good quality plastic,lightweight,sleek to use.
4. 100% cruelty free.
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
How to Choose An Ideal Brush?
Flat: Suitable for finishing and powder brushes. You can easily glide brushes with flat bristles from side to side, good for contouring.
Round: This standard bristle shape provides moderate coverage but enables you to easily achieve a seamless finish.
Round and Flat: Suitable for a powder brush as it provides a polished look and creates great colors.
Pointed: The pointed shape of bristles offers good control, you will easily achieve natural blending of colors. Suitable for blusher or highlighter brush.
Domed: You can easily achieve a radiant and polished look with this shape of bristles. Buff in a circular motion and glide gently on your skin.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
Contact Person: Linda Li