Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lead Time:||30-45 Days||Brand Name:||Customized|
|Use With:||Nail Polish Gel||Shipping Ways:||By Sea/ By Air|
|ODM:||Available||Customs HS Code:||9603290090|
nail art paint brushes,
kolinsky nail brush
Fashion Green Painting And Cleaning Nail Art Brush With Nature Kolinsky Hair And Carved Ferrule
9 PCS professional nail art brush set contains different sizes of nail paiting brushes. They are perfect for nail art detial painting and fine lining, expecially for 3D effects. It aids in the creation of thin, beautiful, and properly designed nail enhancements.
1. Brush details: Nature kolinsky hair bristles with wood handle.
2. Nature kolinsky hair chemical resistant bristles are perfect with water or acrylic based nail art paint.
3. These brushes are designed to be lightweight for easy, natural application.
4. All brushes can be used with gel polish and normal nail lacquer.
5. We're cruelty-free - no animals were harmed in the making of these tools.
6. The carved ferrule makes the brush more delicate and more luxurious .
7. Ergonomically designed to be held comfortably in your hand.
8. Wooden brush handle will not deteriorate when exposed to nail liquid.
||Nature kolinsky hair|
||Nature color of the kolinsky hair|
||PVC tube or opp bag for each single products|
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush and makeup brush sets manufacturers in China over 15 years, producing 500000 brushes and brush sets monthly.It has been producing and providing high quality makeup brushes and brush sets for many leading cosmetic brands and makeup artist worldwide.
Sophisticated workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional management expertise, experienced staff as well as good professional ethics had make Vonira enjoyed great reputation!
|Why Choose VONIRA|
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
About Order FAQ:
Q. How could our company be your agent?
A. Email us all the specification about your company, and the quantity you could order each year and
each order, then we negotiate about this.
Q. For makeup beginners, what brush range do you suggest?
A. We do not especially have a brush range for makeup beginners, but if you choose brushes from our
basic selection range, they are quite easy to use for anyone.
Our Basic selection range contains various standard brushes gathered from other ranges.
Q. Do you test on animals?
A. Our products are 100% cruelty-free. We never test products on animals.
Different Nail Art Brush Types
Detail brush - Nicknamed "The Goddess" by customers for it's versatility, this brush is thin and precise, and can be used for just about any nail art design.
Clean up brush - This angled brush allows you to get a smooth, clean finish every time, prolonging the life of your manicure. It's also great for creating and refining french tips.
Striping brush - Horizontal, vertical, diagonal - designed for lines of all sorts, this brush has longer bristles, allowing an easier and more even application.
Liner Brush- Excellent for short strokes, can be used to draw smile lines and details. It’s great for outlining images and adding contours.
Shader Brush- great for backgrounds and painting larger details. This brush is versatile in that it can be loaded with two different colors on each side.
Dotting tool - This double-ended tool allows you to create regular-shaped dots in your nail art.
Applying Polish or Nail Acrylic With Nail Art Brushes
Using nail art brushes is different from using a regular nail polish brush. In the case of nail art brushes, "less is more." While it is fine to load the brush with a blob of polish when covering the nail, nail art brushes need just a little polish or pigment. Too much on the brush leaves puddles or smears. It is possible to load brushes with different amounts of nail polish to achieve different effects. Professionals also recommend moving the nail rather than the brush when using nail art brushes for fine lines. This helps create straight, steady lines.
Contact Person: Linda Li