Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:
|Silk Printing / Stamping
|By Sea/ By Air
natural makeup brushes,
beauty professional brush set
Luxury Limited Collection Nature Makeup Brush With Elegant Original Bamboo Handle
A luxurious black leather brush case with zipper closure and rose line printing to organize five esential brushes which are designed to bring ease and luxury to the process of creating flawless look. These brushes make expert makeup apllication feel completely effortless. Exquisite bamboo-handled brushes that oﬀer both superb durability and craftsmanship
1. Designed with versatility in mind, each brush features a carefully tapered shape to prevent fallout and ensure the smoothest, most even application possible.
2. Experience the feather light feel of cruelty-free, natural bristles, which are selected for luxurious softness and bundled uncut into a durable brass ferrule.
3. Handles made from sustainable bamboo which is eco-friendly and comfortable to use.
4. Each handle has be checked for several times individually to ensure scratchless.
5. Each brush is carefully handmadeby skilled craftsmen using advanced brush making techniques.
6. Can choose ideal brush(es) from the modle set for OEM/ODM.
|Nature Hair / Synthetic Fiber
|Nature Bamboo Handle
|Powder / Foundation / Highlight / Blusher / Bronzer / Concealer / Eye Shadow / Eye Liner / Eye Brow Products / Nose Shading ect.
|Quantity of Items for Set
|Customs HS Code
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models,quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f.Your ideal packing way
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush and makeup brush sets manufacturers in China over 15 years, producing 500000 brushes and brush sets monthly.It has been producing and providing high quality makeup brushes and brush sets for many leading cosmetic brands and makeup artist worldwide.
Sophisticated workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional management expertise, experienced staff as well as good professional ethics had make Vonira enjoyed great reputation!
|Why Choose VONIRA
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
Care Instructions for Brushes:
- Pour out a small amount of soft shampoo into a shallow bowl.
- Soak the tip of the brush and gently swirl, being careful not to wet the base of the brush.
- Rinse the brush under warm running water pointing downwards. Repeat steps two and three until water runs clear from the brush.
- Use a cloth to wipe the brush clean, reshaping bristles as needed.
- Lay the brush flat on a cloth until completely dry.
A Word on Brush Materials
The bristles on makeup brushes come in one of three forms: natural, synthetic, or hybrid. You may find sets that include brushes made of one type of bristle, or a mix of each. That mix is usually by design, since each type of bristle lends itself to a specific type of makeup.
Made from real animal hair, natural bristles have a porous structure that makes them perfect for picking up color from powder cosmetics, but they’re not as ideal for cream and liquid products.
Because synthetic bristles aren’t as absorbent as their natural counterparts, cream blushes and liquid foundation won’t get trapped their bristles, and they blend eyeshadow and other cosmetics to a natural finish without removing much color. They’re still no match for natural bristles when it comes to applying powders.
You can often spot hybrid brushes by their telltale two-tone design, as each individual bristle in is made of both natural animal hair and synthetic material. Combining these two materials creates a versatile tool that lends itself to applying and blending virtually any type of makeup.
Contact Person: Linda Li