Payment & Shipping Terms:
|By Sea/ By Air
|1 Set / Poly Bag
|With Brush Waist
|Full Line Brush Set
natural makeup brushes,
beauty professional brush set
Artist Complete 27 Pieces Elite Makeup Brush Collection Set With Foldable Brush Case
The luxury brush set is an extensive collection of professional quality, cosmetic brushes to create any look, from a flawless complexion to gorgeous, smoky eyes. This top notch set features twenty-seven exquisite wood-handled brushes that oﬀer both superb durability and craftsmanship. Each brush has a gloss, black ferrule that holds the softest, lush, white, synthetic bristles which are excellent for applying both, dry and liquid products. All 27 brushes are packaged in a leatherine case that can fold up and be tied with band, allowing for easy travel and storage.
1. Hair: exquisite quality uncut nature hair that gently and evenly apply make-up onto delicate skin.
2. Ferrule: strong alloy material to ensure durability and tight holding between hair and handle, giving stability in motion.
3. Handle: genuine wood handle with six times lacquered finishing, providing you control and effortless application in use.
4. Reusable professional belt to organize and protect the brushes.
5. Each brush and belt are carefully made by skilled craftsmen using advanced manufacturing techniques.
6. Can choose ideal brush(es) from the modle set for OEM/ODM.
|Nature Animal Hair/ Synthetic Fiber
|Nature Wood Handle
|Liquid/ Cream / Powder makeup products
Private Label Makeup Brush
Vonira Beauty is a global leader in make-up brush manufacturing. We offer a complete range of cosmetic brushes that are custom designed to meet varying application needs. Our design includes a unique selection of hair, ferrules and handles. All of our brushes are crafted to provide flawless coverage. Specialized brushes include eco-friendly options, poly-chromatic and brush sets.We Supply Private Label OEM/ODM Special Services For Your Own Brand Name On Cosmetic Brushes.We have had thousands of existing cosmetic makeup brushes, if you are interested in any of our existing makeup brushes, you just need to tell us which one you need or send us pictures.
Our mission is to distribute a full line of high quality color cosmetics and professional beauty tools to the global professional beauty industry. Vonira Beauty strives to be the first choice of our customers for color cosmetics and to create lasting relationships with our clients by helping them develop and launch a successful product line.
What are the benefits of private labeling?
Make your cosmetics
products stand out
by printing your
on the products
is an effect marketing
tool that allows
you to showcase
your brand and
from the competition. More and more
cosmetic brand and makeup artists are
having their own private label makeup
How much does our private labeling cost?
• There is a one-time fee(emboss way 40USD each mould size; silk printing 20USD each logo mould size) for us to produce your logo film and dye plates.
Note: Your order may require multiple moulds fee due to different component sizes.
• The custom brush set up fee is $10 per item, per order for every run.
Please note: your order may require multiple set ups due to different component sizes.
• The print fee is $0.3 per brush for labor cost when for sampling process
We require your final artwork in Adobe Illustrator or PDF format.
Bulk order or lager order printing cost in our offer unit cost will cover for you!
What is the minimum private label order?
• For makeup brushes, the minimum quantity is 500pcs for brush set, individual brushes is for 500pcs.
Special brush minimum will as detail communication!
• For makeup brushes cost, quantity discounts are available for larger orders.
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Choose An Ideal Brush?
Flat: Suitable for finishing and powder brushes. You can easily glide brushes with flat bristles from side to side, good for contouring.
Round: This standard bristle shape provides moderate coverage but enables you to easily achieve a seamless finish.
Round and Flat: Suitable for a powder brush as it provides a polished look and creates great colors.
Pointed: The pointed shape of bristles offers good control, you will easily achieve natural blending of colors. Suitable for blusher or highlighter brush.
Domed: You can easily achieve a radiant and polished look with this shape of bristles. Buff in a circular motion and glide gently on your skin.
Contact Person: Linda Li