Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sample Time:||5-7 Days||FOB Port:||Shenzhen|
|Brand Name:||Customized||Shipping Ways::||By Sea/ By Air|
Customized Mini Finger Makeup Brush Kit With Zippered Brush Case
Brush set which is easy to carry with mini size, available from eye makeup to face makeup.
1.Made from vegan taklon that provides soft and smooth experience.
2.Light weight aluminous ferrule make it easy to carry.
3.Nature wood handle brings professional feeling to use.
4.PU leather case is convenient to carry and store.
|Brush Head||Synthetic Fiber|
|Handle||Nature Wood Handle|
|Usage||Powder / Foundation / Highlight / Blusher / Bronzer / Concealer / Eye Shadow / Eye Liner / Eye Brow Products / Nose Shading ect.|
|Customs HS Code||9603290090|
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models, quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f. Your ideal packing way
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush and makeup brush sets manufacturers in China over 15 years,
producing 500000 brushes and brush sets monthly.It has been producing and providing high quality
makeup brushes and brush sets for many leading cosmetic brands and makeup artist worldwide.
Sophisticated workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional management expertise,
experienced staff as well as good professional ethics had make Vonira enjoyed great reputation!
|Why Choose VONIRA|
About Order FAQ:
Q. How could I get a sample?
A. Email us about all the specification, and then we will produce it for you, if it is regular samples in stock
it is always free, the delivery charge collect.
Q. What's your typical delivery time?
A. Depending on your order amount and quality level, the manufacturing process will usually take 30-35
days before final shipment.Special high end or luxury handcrafted craftsmanship products normally need
Q. My package is missing or defective products. What can I do?
A. Please contact our support team and we will confirm your order with the package contents.
We apologize for any inconveniences! Any problem in your aftersale-service, which causes customer bad
reviews or negative feedback,you are welcome to contact us immediately!We would be more than happy
help you solve it together!
Q. How could we know that our product be manufactured according to our quality specifications?
A. We vonira will assign you your very own agent to help you monitor the whole manufacturing process of
your goods.We will constantly update you about raw material preparation, such as packages, handles,
bristles and ferrules, and send you actual photos of those materials.
Q. What materials are used for the brushes?
A. A Vonira brush consists of a six times lacquered brush handle made of genuine wood, a resistant brass/ aluminum ferrule and finest natural and synthetic hair. An exception is our bamboo brushes.
Q. Do you use ingredients of animal origin?
A. Yes, we do as Vonira is not an entirely vegan company. However, we offer a wide selection of vegan products and emphasize particularly that all of our products are 100% cruelty free.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.
Contact Person: Chanmy