Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sample Time:||5-7 Days||Lead Time:||30-45 Days|
|ODM:||Available||Type:||Duel Ended Brush|
|Occasion:||Salon / Home / Gift||Customs HS Code:||9603290090|
kabuki powder brush,
retractable makeup brush
Dual Ended Natural Pony Hair Eyeshadow Brush Eye Shadow Applicator
This duel ended eyeshadow brush combined a nature sable eyeshadow brush with a small tapered sponge.
1. With a pure nature sable hair shading brush in one end.
2. With an latex free blender sponge on other end.
3. With the combination of brush and sponge, it is an all in one eyeshader applicator.
4. Perfect for blending eye shadow on eyelid.
5.The sponge can also used to concealering for precise area to build a vivid look.
|Brush Head||Nature Hair / Latex Free Material|
|Handle||Nature Wood Handle|
|Usage||Concealer / Eye Shadow|
|Customs HS Code||9603290090|
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models, quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f. Your ideal packing way
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush and makeup brush sets manufacturers in China over 15 years, producing 500000 brushes and brush sets monthly.It has been producing and providing high quality makeup brushes and brush sets for many leading cosmetic brands and makeup artist worldwide.
Sophisticated workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional management expertise,
experienced staff as well as good professional ethics had make Vonira enjoyed great reputation!
|Why Choose VONIRA|
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
How to Choose An Ideal Brush?
Flat: Suitable for finishing and powder brushes. You can easily glide brushes with flat bristles from side to side, good for contouring.
Round: This standard bristle shape provides moderate coverage but enables you to easily achieve a seamless finish.
Round and Flat: Suitable for a powder brush as it provides a polished look and creates great colors.
Pointed: The pointed shape of bristles offers good control, you will easily achieve natural blending of colors. Suitable for blusher or highlighter brush.
Domed: You can easily achieve a radiant and polished look with this shape of bristles. Buff in a circular motion and glide gently on your skin.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
- Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.
Contact Person: Christine