Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sample Time:||5-7 Days||Lead Time:||30-45 Days|
|FOB Port:||Shenzhen||Packing:||Poly Bag|
|Used With:||Use With Powder,liquid Or Cream||Place Of Origin:||Changsha|
high end makeup brushes,
buffer foundation brush
Best Selling High Quality Tapered Makeup Blending Brush With Cruelty Free Hair
This Tapered blending brush features longer bristles with a tapered tip. Use this brush to soften the
edges of more dramatic looks or to blend colors together on the lid.
Using just the tip of the brush to pick up color, apply product directly onto the crease and sweep through.
Effect is blended, but defined.
1.Longer, slightly firm bristles
2. Controlled application of crease color.
3. Ideal for professionals salon or DIY users.
4.Easy to use and convenient to carry.
5.Each handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.
6.The ferrule is made with high performance brass for durability and strength.
|Brush Head||High Performance Synthetic Fibers|
|Handle||Matte Black Wood|
|Usage||Use with powder,liquid or cream|
A:Full Length:176mm B:Hair Length:15 mm C:Natural Width:12 mm
D:Width of the Ferrule Foot:5 mm
|Customs HS Code||9603290090|
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models,quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f.Your ideal packing way
Shipping Ways And Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
About Order FAQ:
Q. How could I get a sample?
A. Email us about all the specification, and then we will produce it for you, if it is regular samples in stock,
it is always free, the delivery charge collect.
Q. What's your typical delivery time?
A. Depending on your order amount and quality level, the manufacturing process will usually take 30-35
days before final shipment.Special high end or luxury handcrafted craftsmanship products normally need
Q. My package is missing or defective products. What can I do?
A. Please contact our support team and we will confirm your order with the package contents.
We apologize for any inconveniences! Any problem in your aftersale-service, which causes customer bad
reviews or negative feedback,you are welcome to contact us immediately!We would be more than happy
help you solve it together!
Q. How could we know that our product be manufactured according to our quality specifications?
A. We vonira will assign you your very own agent to help you monitor the whole manufacturing process of
your goods.We will constantly update you about raw material preparation, such as packages, handles,
bristles and ferrules, and send you actual photos of those materials.
Q. How could our company be your agent?
A. Email us all the specification about your company, and the quantity you could order each year and
each order, then we negotiate about this.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted
from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.
Contact Person: Christine