Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lead Time:||30-45 Days||FOB Port:||Shenzhen|
|Logo:||Welcome Private Label||Material:||Nature Fiber|
|Style:||Kabuki Brush||Customs HS Code:||9603290090|
kabuki powder brush,
powder foundation brush
Eco Botanical Bamboo Dome Mineral Powder Kabuki Brush With High Quality Nature Fiber
This unique brush with dense and soft fiber bristle perfect for blending and buffing in minerals flawlessly.
1. Designed with versatility in mind, each brush features a particular shape to prevent fallout and ensure the smoothness application possible.
2. Experience the light feel of cruelty-free nature fiber bristles, which are selected for premium softness and bundled into a durable bamboo handle.
3. The large dome shape of the bristles ensures even coverage while the base of the brush fits conveniently in the palm of hand.
4. With climate-friendly bamboo handle.
5. Each brush is carefully made by skilled craftsmen using advanced brush making techniques.
|Brush Head||Synthetic Fiber|
|Handle||Nature Bamboo Handle|
|Customs HS Code||9603290090|
What we love most about bamboo, is that it’s one of the world’s most eco-friendly plants. The plant is found in diverse climates that range from hot tropics to freezing mountains, and has a really versatile short growing cycle. Bamboo is harvested three to five times a year instead of the typical 20 to 50 years of its wood counterparts!
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models, quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f. Your ideal packing way
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush and makeup brush sets manufacturers in China over 15 years, producing 500000 brushes and brush sets monthly.It has been producing and providing high quality makeup brushes and brush sets for many leading cosmetic brands and makeup artist worldwide.
Sophisticated workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional management expertise, experienced staff as well as good professional ethics had make Vonira enjoyed great reputation!
|Why Choose VONIRA|
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
How to Choose An Ideal Brush?
Flat: Suitable for finishing and powder brushes. You can easily glide brushes with flat bristles from side to side, good for contouring.
Round: This standard bristle shape provides moderate coverage but enables you to easily achieve a seamless finish.
Round and Flat: Suitable for a powder brush as it provides a polished look and creates great colors.
Pointed: The pointed shape of bristles offers good control, you will easily achieve natural blending of colors. Suitable for blusher or highlighter brush.
Domed: You can easily achieve a radiant and polished look with this shape of bristles. Buff in a circular motion and glide gently on your skin.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.
Contact Person: Christine