Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sample Time:||5-7 Days||Brand Name:||Customized|
|Use With:||Nail Polish Gel||Shipping Ways:||By Sea/ By Air|
|Printing Ways:||Silk Printing / Stamping||Customs HS Code:||9603290090|
nail art paint brushes,
detail paint brushes
9 PCS Nature Sable Hair Round Nail Art Brushes With Beautiful Heart Shape Painting Black Handle
9 PCS professional nail art brush set contains different sizes of nail paiting brushes. They are perfect for nail art detial painting and fine lining, expecially for 3D effects. It aids in the creation of thin, beautiful, and properly designed nail enhancements.
1. Brush details: Nature kolinsky hair bristles with wood handle.
2. Nature kolinsky hair chemical resistant bristles are perfect with water or acrylic based nail art paint.
3. These brushes are designed to be lightweight for easy, natural application.
4. All brushes can be used with gel polish and normal nail lacquer.
5. We're cruelty-free - no animals were harmed in the making of these tools.
6. The heart shape painting handle and ferrule bring a fashion and elegant experiences while using.
7. Ergonomically designed to be held comfortably in your hand.
8. Wooden brush handle will not deteriorate when exposed to nail liquid.
||Nature kolinsky hair|
||Nature color of the kolinsky hair|
||PVC tube or opp bag for each single products|
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush and makeup brush sets manufacturers in China over 15 years, producing 500000 brushes and brush sets monthly.It has been producing and providing high quality makeup brushes and brush sets for many leading cosmetic brands and makeup artist worldwide.
Sophisticated workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional management expertise, experienced staff as well as good professional ethics had make Vonira enjoyed great reputation!
|Why Choose VONIRA|
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
Nail Art Brush Types
Each nail art brush type has a specific use. The main types of brushes are fan brushes, flat brushes, angled brushes, stripe brushes, line brushes, and detail brushes. A dotting tool is not a brush, but often comes with nail art sets.
|Fan brush||Bristles in fan shape||Parallel lines, airbrushed look|
|Flat brush||Flat blade, different widths and lengths||Thick lines, one-stroke applications|
|Angled brush||Angled blade, different widths and lengths||Angles, geometric shapes, lines|
|Striping tool||Long, narrow blade||Fine long stripes|
|Line brush||Narrow, short, stiff blade||Small detailed lines|
|Detail brush||Small, short, stiff blade||Flower petals, small details|
|Dotting tool||No bristles, circular metal tip||Dots|
While each brush has a specific use, there are also techniques that use these brushes and tools in creative ways. For example, the dotting tool creates marbled patterns when swirling multiple colors together. Artists can exercise creativity with nail art brushes, but the first step is to master the basic techniques with each brush.
How to clean your nail brush?
Step 1: Rinse acrylic brush tips in lukewarm water as soon as you’re done applying nail polish.
Step 2: Fill a small ceramic dish with monomer and soak the brush tip in it between polish applications.
Step 3: Soak the bristles in brush cleaner for the most thorough cleaning.
Step 4: Fix misshapen brush bristles by coating them in mild liquid soap.
Contact Person: Jennifer Deng