15 PCS Fabulous Nature Pure Kolinsky Round Nail Art Brushes With Gold Ferrule And Black Handle
This professional natural wood handle round nail brush is made with the finest quality Russian Kolinsky which is perfcet for nail art brush. This 15pcs brush set includes different size and different type of nail art brushes. They can be used for painting, detailing and lining. The natural wood is impervious to acetone. It has excellent balance and control characteristics offered at an incredible value.
1. Brush details: Nature kolinsky hair bristles with wood handle.
2. Nature kolinsky hair chemical resistant bristles are perfect with water or acrylic based nail art paint.
3. These brushes are designed to be lightweight for easy, natural application.
4. All brushes can be used with gel polish and normal nail lacquer.
5. We're cruelty-free - no animals were harmed in the making of these tools.
|Nature kolinsky hair|
|Nature color of the kolinsky hair|
|PVC tube or opp bag for each single products|
- As a professional factory with powerful research department, we good at OEM
- OEM parts: Hair/ Handle/ Ferrule/ Color/ Size/ Package
- Advantage: Industrial Cluster/Low Cost Material
- Free sample
- Send out after QC is carefully checked
- Tracking shipping information
- Check your feedback even good or bad
- Serve you well until you satisfy our sample
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush and makeup brush sets manufacturers in China over 15 years, producing 500000 brushes and brush sets monthly.It has been producing and providing high quality makeup brushes and brush sets for many leading cosmetic brands and makeup artist worldwide.
Sophisticated workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional management expertise, experienced staff as well as good professional ethics had make Vonira enjoyed great reputation!
|Why Choose VONIRA|
- 15 years experiences for manufacturing and exporting MAKEUP BRUSH.
- High-level development skill and advanced techniques.
- Reliable production quality.
- Prompt delivery and best price.
- Any custom design concept can be brought into reality.
- Long term relationships with customers are created by helping them develop and launch a successful product lines.
1. Free of charge to make the sample as your required.
2. OEM, ODM and OBM orders are available.
3. Customized designs and sizes available.
4. Customized quantities for each set are available.
5. Compliance with international quality control standards and inspection standards.
6. Duplication from other models are also available.
About Order FAQ:
Q. Do you test on animals?
A. Our products are 100% cruelty-free. We never test products on animals.
Q. What materials are used for the brushes?
A. A Vonira brush consists of a six times lacquered brush handle made of genuine wood, a resistant brass/ aluminum ferrule and finest natural and synthetic hair. An exception is our bamboo brushes.
Q. Do you use ingredients of animal origin?
A. Yes, we do as Vonira is not an entirely vegan company. However, we offer a wide selection of vegan products and emphasize particularly that all of our products are 100% cruelty free.
How to Clean Nail Art Brush?
1. Always clean your brush immediately after use.
2. In a glass cup, pour in a nailbrush cleaner solution - usually available at beauty supply stores. Swish the brush in the cleaner solution until visibly clean.
3. Remove liquid from the brush by dabbing the brush on a paper towel. Try not to press the brush too hard on the paper towel as the bristles are delicate and can come off with enough force.
4. With your fingers, gently reshape the brush and allow to dry.
5. (Optional) Apply a little cuticle oil or olive oil on the tip of the brush after you have finished cleaning it. This will keep the bristles soft. To clean the oil off, run the brush through warm, soapy water.