Purple Makeup Artist Foundation Sponge For A Perfect Buildable Coverage
Egg-shaped with a beveled side for fluid foundation application.
1. A sponge applicator has a high-density, soft-touch material.
2. Deposits just the right amount of product, allowing for precision application and perfectly even coverage.
3. The flat side is used to smooth and blend the foundation.
4. The rounded side is designed to build coverage and optimize correction using localized dabbing motions.
5. Its precision tip is used for hard-to-reach areas.
|Customs HS Code||96162000|
More Modle to Choose
Advantages of Use Makeup Sponges:
1· 100% latex free.
2· Environmental material.
3. When using a sponge, you are getting an even application that results in a flawless complexion.
4. Sponges have the benefit of sheering out foundation.
5. Sponges with regularly cleaned don't harbor bacteria inside.
6. It’s important to wash your sponges after each use!
7. The sponge is great with blending, highlighting and contouring because of its flexibility to get into small spaces, hard to reach areas and even fine lines.
8. Sponges are a better alternative because of the smooth application. They are more precise for aiding to conceal and give an even coverage.
9. Sponges are perfect for on the go trip.
Vonira is one of the leading makeup brush and makeup accessories manufacturers in China over 15
years, producing 500000 brushes and 1000000 makeup sponges and makeup fuffs monthly.It have been
producing and providing high quality makeup sponges and puffs for many leading cosmetic brands and
makeup artist worldwide.Sophisticated workmanship, high-tech assembly lines, professional management
expertise, experienced staff as well as good professional ethics had make Vonira enjoyed great
|Why Choose VONIRA|
|1. 15 years experiences for manufacturing and exporting makeup sponges and makeup puffs..|
|2. High-level development skill and advanced techniques.|
|3. Reliable production quality.|
|4. Prompt delivery and best price.|
|5. Any custom design concept can be brought into reality.|
|6. Long term relationships with customers are created by helping them develop and launch a successful product line.|
Shipping Ways and Lead Time:
We supply door to door dropping shipping service for our customers
1. EMS: Around 10-15 working days
2. DHL: Around 3-5 working days
3. FedEx: Around 4-6 working days
4. UPS/TNT: Around 6-8 working days
5. AIR: Around 5-7 working days
6. SEA: Around 15-30 working days
Different Sponge Types:
· Triangular foundation sponge: the most common, allowing access to all areas of the face. There is a wide range in size, which is why you can choose depending on the area of the face you want to apply foundation on. This is very good to reach corners.
· Oval foundation Sponge: ideal for larger faces and a much faster but less precise application.
· Teardrop shaped sponges are ideal for the whole face; the smaller tip being for more nifty spots.
· Pear shaped sponge is created for an easier grip. Providing a uniform finish and adapting to every corner of the face
· Sculptor is used for those who need a heavy foundation application, whereas the spade shaped sponge is mainly used for concealer rather than foundation.
· Brushed sponge: Also known as the makeups sponge brush, this is one of the best tools to apply foundation when using baking or contouring techniques due to its ability to blend perfectly, as it leaves an even and mousse-like feel. Some brushed sponges have different shapes, as beauty blenders have them too.