Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lead Time:||30-45days||Material:||Goat Hair & Fiber|
Big Duo Fiber Makeup Brushes Multipurpose Private Label Makeup Brushes
Duo fiber - fiber optic this brush has been specially designed to produce a flawless finish. It has two different bristles: natural bristles that give firmness and softness to the brush and fiber optic bristles, which are used to polish the makeup at its completion. It has especially soft bristles and creates high definition results. Function: application of powder, liquid foundation, cream or bronzers.
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1. No shedding hair
2. Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen
3· 100% cruelty free
4· No falling off, no cracking
5· Long lasting, long after-sale service
6· No streaks, no fading color
7· Environmental material
8· AQL Standard QC Inspection
9· Factory Audits and ISO Certified Company
Service Knowhow For Custom Private Label Information:
a. Brush models,quantity, quality level
b. Your logo design art PDF & AI Format
c. Brush handles shape and color
d. Brush ferrule color
Aluminum or brass material ferrule
e. Logo color on brush handle
Silk printing or hot foil stamping
f.Your ideal packing way
How to Care for Makeup Brushes
- Wipe off excess makeup left on brushes after each use. Use a soft cloth or tissue and take care not to
pull on the bristles too roughly.
- Store your brushes in a case to keep them dry and prevent dust build-up.
- Keep your brushes in a flat or upright position when storing to maintain their shape.
- Clean brushes regularly using a special cleaner or a combination of warm water and mild shampoo.
Reshape the bristles after washing.
How to Clean Makeup Brushes
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted
from old makeup.
- Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush.
- Allow it to air-dry.